100 easy and delicious recipes
The best-selling vegan cookbook in Germany in 2019, now in English!
“Wow, that’s vegan?!” is the most common response to the photos posted by food blogger and Instagram star Bianca Zapatka.
Bianca’s recipes are completely plant-based and anything but boring. Her creations are a feast for the eyes and taste so good that they appeal to vegans and meat-eaters alike. Whether it’s vanilla pancakes with blueberry cream and white chocolate, burrito samosas with guacamole, tortellini with almond ricotta or chocolate peanut butter cake – in her extraordinary recipe book, Bianca reveals her 100 favourite dishes and shows how much fun vegan cooking can be.
With step-by-step pictures and practical tips and tricks, it’s easy to follow the recipes and create your very own foodporn!
Bianca Zapatka is a writer, photographer, food stylist and recipe developer and has a food blog with over 527,000 followers on Instagram and 38,000 followers in Pinterest.
Key Selling Points
Set to become one of the vegan cookbooks of 2020.
- Over 50,000 copies sold in Germany since September 2019
- Author has over 500,000 Instagram followers
- According to Veganuary, around 250,000 people tried adopting a vegan diet in 2019 with more than a half of those maintaining the diet
- Vegan and veggie books are the third most popular in the genre
- Author is a writer, photographer, food stylist and recipe developer, so all recipes unique to her book